Author Topic: Esnaf treatment charges  (Read 8880 times)

Offline wickwilly

Re: Esnaf treatment charges
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 20:26:20 PM »
The Devlet can do these types of service. I had a mole removed from my face a year ago. Total cost including analysis and removal was less than 100 Lira.
WW

Offline kentish maid

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 20:42:41 PM »
Thank you WW for your prompt reply.  A few other questions: did you pay for an intitial consultation as well; did they speak good English and what is the procedure - do you just walk in?; was it straightforward and painless with just a local anaesthetic? and most importantly, were you happy with the end result - no or minimal scarring?  In my ignorance, which is the Devlet Hospital - is it the one on the main Calis road just past the Court? Any advice gratefully received. KM

Offline wickwilly

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 20:52:48 PM »
The price included the initial consultation. The doctor spoke very good English. He is a young guy but clearly knows his job. You need to go to the Devlet ( yes its the one on the Calis road) and go to the section where they have translators. You tell them what you want and they will , first of all take you to the cash desk to pay initial fee which is about 16 Lira. You will then be taken to the doctor in the relevant section. ie  dermatoligist/cosmetic/plastic surgeon section. After a consultation he will make a date for the operation. Normally within a couple of days. When you attend for the op you will be taken to the first floor and guided past the operating theaters to a private cubicle. The local anaesthetic is administered by the doctor and he is assisted by a nurse.It was all over quickly and totally painless. The biopsy result took a week. You go back to the doctor for the result at no additional fee.
WW

Offline wickwilly

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 20:54:11 PM »
Sorry forgot to add that I am very happy with the result. No scarring.
WW

Offline kentish maid

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 21:22:52 PM »
WW thank you so much for this amazing information - I will try it tomorrow and let you know how I get on. KM

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2013, 10:02:38 AM »
I would be interested also please KM to hear how you get on as I have a mole on my face that I hate...good luck if you decide to go for it  :)

Offline Lotty

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2013, 15:29:57 PM »
Has anyone ever had an injection brought from UK and administered in Fethiye? My friend has 3 monthly injections and one falls within the visit. It must be done in the time span. Any advice anyone?

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Esnaf treatment charges
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 16:46:52 PM »
The Esnaf has a department within its A&E especially for giving injections, it cost Chris 1.5 lira a few weeks ago. I've also seen the pharmacist opposite Migros in the town centre giving injections.

Offline Lotty

Esnaf treatment charges
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 19:19:29 PM »
Oh thank you George, we know the chemist quite well, he gives great advice. Well done with the implant too. I'm back to get the rest if mine done soon!

Offline Lotty

Esnaf treatment charges
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2013, 19:20:38 PM »
Sorry, finished before I meant to! Not implants for me just lower bridge etc.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf