Author Topic: Ovacik 2003 and 2013  (Read 5843 times)

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
Re: Ovacik 2003 and 2013
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 21:57:17 PM »
We have had our villa in Ovacik since 2004 ... and it has changed over the years but not considerably in our opinion and for us it has still kept its charm. I know you don't all agree but we love it especially the very welcome mountain breeze!

Offline ovacik2

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 15:34:29 PM »
We have had our villa in Ovacik since 2004 ... and it has changed over the years but not considerably in our opinion and for us it has still kept its charm. I know you don't all agree but we love it especially the very welcome mountain breeze!

Think Scunner said it as it should be different people like different things.

The Mountain Breeze. Mountain air mixed with sea breeze, yes and the dust, much less since the ashfelt roads have  been laid. The few degree cooler than sea level, Great sunsets, fabulous mountain views, Close to Fethiye, Calis, Olu Deniz, Hisaronu, Faralya, Kabak. Love any or not they are there on the doorstep if you or family young or old want them. Eating establishments to suit most. Great to see his last couple of years some good and inexpensive Turkish restaurant/lokanta making it. One place near the roundabout at Hisaronu makes superb Gozleme we mean superb. The Turkish families that we have known since 2002/3 still here still sharing. The echo down the valley of the mosque calling is calming................
We find it is a quiet and mostly peaceful place to live.
Downers! Barking dogs you can hear the stress in their bark. Fast taxi drivers like anywhere in the world. Hotel noise we don't have the right to criticise as most hotels were here in Ovacik when we came.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 17:22:04 PM »
I appreciate these posts. Thank you, guys.

My son is currently winging his way to Fethiye as I type and got his first viewings of the Ovacik properties tomorrow morning.

:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf