Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 1754 times)

Offline kismetbar

Thank You!
« on: July 14, 2014, 16:18:17 PM »
Firstly, may we thank our dear little man friend Scunner for putting us on the forum under our own banner!
We never expected the response that we did get from our initial appeal but, glad to say, look at us now!!!
We are an official charity now and everything we do is transparent and there for all to see!
We would like to personally thank Rita Turner, Pauline Elliott, Roger and Sharon King, Jill Erdogan, Jane Akatay, Michael and Sharen Crane for the overwhelming support that you are giving to this appeal.
We have been empowered by the response we have received so it's a case of onwards and upwards! Actually, we have been truly overwhelmed!!
PLEASE, we are not a political voice! We are here purely to provide practical and educational needs to the families affected. If we go silent on any particular comment, it's not that we don't have an opinion. SOMA TOMORROW is SOMA TOMORROW .... and nothing else!! I hope you read into this that we cannot actually write!!!!
Thank you all for such wonderful support! You should be proud!!! x

Offline newmoon

Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 16:28:13 PM »
Yes Thank you Scunner for putting us on the Forum and also for making me feel a little less nervous about posting my first post.   ;)  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf