Author Topic: New to Forum, not new to Calis  (Read 1683 times)

Offline Sam F

• Newly Registered
New to Forum, not new to Calis
« on: July 23, 2014, 16:40:44 PM »
Afternoon All
We are one & a half weeks away from visiting Calis for the fourth time and the excitement is really starting to build now.  We had holidayed in Ladies Beach a couple of times before our first visit to Calis and we find Calis a much more relaxed and suitable location for a young family (we have 2 young girls).  Though it would be worth popping onto this forum to see what has changed in the last 12 months, where people are recommending to visited, what has improved etc.

Places we enjoyed eating and drinking at last year were:

Georges, Serkul (one in the middle, 1?), La Casa Di Mama, Bella Mama, and had a couple of good meals in Kasaba (even though atmosphere was much quieter.

After going for a walk and a spot of shopping we just couldn't resist having a couple of cocktails in the Lighthouse Bar where they were made properly and not just a cocktail mix.

Not long to go now!

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: New to Forum, not new to Calis
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 17:56:52 PM »
Kasaba has gone now but the others are still there Casa Do Mammas was excellent as usual... Try some of the restaurants off the sea front like Gunisik. And The Meeting point. You won't be disappointed.... Hope you have a great time.. We certainly did... Prices have increased dramatically at The Sat and they are charging for sun beds... Avoid... I think Caretta beach at the other end if the prom from there is good with children...
I

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf