Author Topic: Ten apartments  (Read 5023 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Ten apartments
« on: January 03, 2015, 18:29:01 PM »
We have decided to go the apartment route this time.. 4 weeks at a stretch is too long in a hotel... Has anyone stayed at The Ten Apartments recently?  I have read reviews on some of the others and it seems that they are "basic" .. Which we don't mind but not too basic.... Thanks.  This is for May and September.Any other suggestions will be gratefully received.. Must be walking distance to Calis.....i.e. no too far out.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ten apartments
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 18:40:43 PM »
I haven't been there for quite a few years (and haven't stayed there) but know them and the owners well. The apartments were always a really nice standard (I wouldn't have said basic), and there is plenty of repeat business which again tells a story.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 20:19:54 PM »
It is No.13 of 101 Speciality Lodging in the Fethiye Area and won a certificate of excellence last year from T.A.
Reviews here  http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298031-d1477467-Reviews-Ten_Apartments-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html#REVIEWS
This is the list starting from Number 1.  The Bambu Apartments are No.6.  However, this may change as the season starts.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g298031-c3-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast-Hotels.html

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 22:36:21 PM »
We always stay at the Golden Moon Apartments , approx. 10 mins walk from the prom,3 mins from Sunday Market, local bars etc. Just google Golden moon apartments  or visit Trip Advisor  not for children but very suitable for couples

Offline Old Nick

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »
Echogirl, my niece was interested in Golden Moon Apartments.  May I ask please, why would you not consider them ? TIA  :)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 10:20:15 AM »
If you read my Trip Advisor review you will see that I think the Golden Moon apartments are superb in every way.  The only reason I do not think they are suitable for children is that the complex is small, most of the apartments are owned by older residents, some who live or spend a great deal of time on site.  There are no facilities for children, and only one pool which is mostly used for swimming in rather than playing in.  However the water park is only 5 minutes walk away but would be quite expensive for more than one visit in a week.  I can only say that we have visited the Golden Moon apartments 5 times now and are going back in June but we are ladies in our sixties and what is perfect for us may not be suitable for young families.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 10:43:39 AM »
Ten Apartments was our first stay in Turkey 9 years ago, i owuld not call them basic compared to some we have seen and stayed in, they have a 2 ring cooker, fridge, NO toasters, they now provide shower gel, and handsoap, and a hairdryer, they have updated a lot there in the last couple of years.
You will not find a more friendlier place, they look after you like family, the whole complex is aleays immaculately clean, and if , i say if, you have any problems while there it is sorted out very promptly. I don,t think you would regret staying there.

Offline Steve A

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 11:15:17 AM »
The Kaan,Kelebek off BMB ABOUT 15 mins walk are really nice,not basic,clean and well managed

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »
Thanks everyone.. Not quite sure if the position of them?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 12:46:50 PM »
Bridge - Dolphin roundabout, turn right into Aquapark Road, 2nd left. A couple of hundred metres up there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf