Author Topic: Looking for a rental property  (Read 4849 times)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Looking for a rental property
« on: May 16, 2017, 14:05:28 PM »
I have a FB friend thinking of settling in the Fethiye area.  He and his wife are coming to Fethiye on Sunday and have asked my advice on rental property for a period of 6 months initially.  Do any of the CBF members know of a reputable property agency or individual I can recommend to him?  He is Turkish (originally from the Hatay region) but married to a British girl and has lived and worked in the UK for many years.  Thanks in advance for any information you can give me to pass on to him.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Looking for a rental property
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 14:09:51 PM »
You could do worse than speaking to Cenk from Interturk or Ronnie from Coast2coast.  Both long standing members with excellent feedback.

JF

Offline Kevin Sowten

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 16:15:25 PM »
We've found our last two places through Sahibinden (and then through the linked Estate Agent)
https://www.sahibinden.com/en/for-rent-flat/mugla-fethiye/real-estate-agency

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 23:04:43 PM »
Thank you John and Kevin for taking the time and trouble to reply.  I've passed the information on to my mate Erkan and he too passes on his thanks.  Erkan and his wife will be stopping at the Tuana for a week and will be spending the time looking at suitable property to rent with a view to buying in the area eventually.  Again, thanks for your help.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 23:22:29 PM »
There is a villa for rent all year in the Turkish lokanta opposite the bakery in Ovacik. It's advertised  in the window there. Can never remember it's name next door to elif cafe, just down from mosque. Is it fatmas?

Offline CleopatrasAsp

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 23:49:01 PM »
Quote from: BernieTeyze link=topic=63300.msg439266#  date=1494973349
There is a villa for rent all year in the Turkish lokanta opposite the bakery in Ovacik. It's advertised  in the window there. Can never remember it's name next door to elif cafe, n hdown from mosque. Is it fatmas?
Bernie I am not sure where i
There is a villa for rent all year in the Turkish lokanta opposite the bakery in Ovacik. It's advertised  in the window there. Can never remember it's name next door to elif cafe, just down from mosque. Is it fatmas?
Bernie, I'm not sure where in the Fethiye area they are planning on settling down, but will pass the information on.  Thank you.

Offline AgingDave

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 05:03:33 AM »

Offline Steve A

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:17 AM »
Try Ali and Judy Tekin at Rightbuy Turkey they are excellent landlords with lovely properties

Offline Google

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 15:13:51 PM »
Are the prices quoted on Sabhindon monthly or weekly and are they long term rental prices ie a year or more or are they prices for holiday lets

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 15:29:27 PM »
I would also recommend Cenk & Olga at Interturk Estates and also Ali & Judy Tekin at Right Buy.
http://www.rightbuyturkey.com
Also worth giving Paul Cherry a ring as he builds and rents out properties in the area.
  https://www.facebook.com/villas4uturkey/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf