Author Topic: Apple Restaurant  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Apple Restaurant
« on: June 02, 2017, 17:44:58 PM »
We visited the Apple Restaurant for lunch today after a recommendation from two friends who are local business people and use the place regularly, getting sandwiches every day.
It is run by a small Turkish family, Mother, Father and Son.   All the food is freshly prepared and plates are put on wooden platers.  Setting is very nice and cool and place was spotlessly clean.   
We had a couple of huge raspberry and blackberry smoothies which where freshly made (saw them doing it) with real fruit and cream..  They were lovely.   Phil had a chicken salad which looked yummy he said the dressing was really tasty, plate was so big, plenty of chicken and he managed to finish it all.   I had a very large braised beef, cheese and peppers toasted sandwich it  was to die for, I was sorry when it was finished.  I also had a glass of white wine.  Then we chose from the dessert cabinet, hard to chose from fresh cream eclairs, cakes, etc., I had a trifle with fresh fruit on the top and Phil had  tirmisu. Both deliciious.  Then two cappuccino coffees, again really good.
My friends told us the apple tea was made with real apple comes in a glass two tier teapot and served with honey and lemons.  They had three pots it was so good.  Will try that next time.  Bill was around £25.00 two for us.  We thought it good value and will be visiting again. However, do not expect to be served quickly, as said, everything is freshly made.
It is next to the Mulberry Tree and opposite Pasa Kebap.

Offline Ally B

Re: Apple Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 19:05:30 PM »
Went there last week for a coffee and cream eclairs  WOW. Going back next week.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 20:43:43 PM »
Going to give this place a try. Cheers Jacqui.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 20:53:15 PM »
Me too.  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf