Author Topic: Auctions  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Auctions
« on: June 09, 2017, 15:26:51 PM »
Having now collected all the money from the auctions, I am pleased to announce that the total raised this year was almost 15, 800 tl. Many thanks from all at 3C's for the generosity of our many donors, bidders on the night & the many helpers, who made this all possible

Offline Lotty

Re: Auctions
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 20:47:51 PM »
......and thank all of YOU for all the hard work that goes into these auctions. I was just a bit sad that there weren't more people to support the second auction. The taxi driver who took me there came round to my door as l got out to say thank you for doing this for our children. It will help their future, you are all so kind. Very humbling.

Offline busybee

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:47:09 AM »
Its a fab result, from a small dedicated team who have worked their socks off. Well done the 3C's team, you all deserve a bit of a rest now.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:23:42 AM »
A really great result, paticularly given the drop in number of tourists again  this year . Well done to all the folk at the 3Cs  and to the volunteers who helped out on both nights and to all  those who supported the event either by donating or attending and bidding on promises. In particular, a  huge well  done to Liz101 who was the mainstay  behind the event. You should all be very proud.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 08:03:02 AM »
Well done to everyone and two great Auctions with wonderful results considering the lack of tourists this year.

Offline steveb1

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 19:41:34 PM »
Well done you've done yourselfs proud 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf