Author Topic: Taxis from Airport  (Read 3512 times)

Offline jertzee

Taxis from Airport
« on: July 16, 2017, 13:12:11 PM »
We are a family of four, with 4 suitcases coming to Calis, again!, in August.

We had a problem with taxis last year as they sent a 4door saloon to pick us up and it meant we had to have suitcases on our laps!

For the return journey to Dalaman they gave us the same car until we kicked up a bit of a stink (as we did ask for a bigger car for the return!)

Can anyone recommend a company or an individual you know that will send a people carrier or something big enough for 4 adults and 4 suitcases?

Thanks

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: Taxis from Airport
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 13:34:44 PM »
Dalaman Airport Transfers will cover your requirement completely. He only uses people carriers and is extremely reliable and reasonable. Contact Ozgur Eser on Facebook to book it.

Offline jertzee

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 13:43:58 PM »

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 14:17:22 PM »
A lot of people use FATS & as in another thread on here comes highly recommended, just fill in the online form & able to contact/comunicate via WhatsApp if required.

www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com/

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 14:28:05 PM »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2017, 15:23:50 PM »
We use Fethiye Lovers, who have their office in Calis.  They have a very nice big people carrier with comfy leather armchairs in it, they pick us up in this and there is lots of room for luggage in the back.
We haves used them for 8 years now for Airport pick-up and also car hire.  Cannot fault them.  We would not consider using any other company www.fethiyelovers.com

Offline Christie

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2017, 15:43:01 PM »
Fethiye airport transfers are very good, large comfortable vehicles and reliable.

Offline marina

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 16:00:22 PM »
There are several good, reliable transfer companies and I think once you have found one you know and trust you stick with them. For us it's always Fethiye Airport Transfers who we cannot fault and very reasonable rates. If you look on the websites of them, and the other recommended transfer  companies, I'm sure you'll find what you want.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2017, 16:52:09 PM »
Yes I agree, I've tried a few and all have been good, Yakamoz Hotel in Ovacik where I always begin my holiday has always used Fethiye Lovers who I've found very reliable and polite, so I'm confident and happy with them.  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 17:39:28 PM »
There are quite a few Hotels and B.&.B's also Maintenance Companies that use Fethiye Lovers.  One told me it was because Fethiye Lovers tell their drivers to come in before their shift, and get them to have a sleep in the beds they provide.  They wake up the drivers before their shift so they are nice and fresh and not tired.
I agree we all find a company we like and then stick with it.  I think we all like to become comfortable in the knowledge we will be looked after.  I believe F.A.T are very good too.   It just depends which one you start with that you like.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf