Author Topic: Anyone awake in Calis if so what is that noise!  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Anyone awake in Calis if so what is that noise!
« on: September 22, 2017, 01:52:09 AM »
Iv woken up to what sounds like the sea, the only thing is we are not near the sea! Can anyone tell me what on earth it is please!  ;)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Anyone awake in Calis if so what is that noise!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 08:29:53 AM »
It's probably the generator in the Baklava Mine under Babadag. If the wind's blowing in the right direction the sound travels.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 10:35:05 AM »
Ha ha really they mine baklava here do they and not knock it up in he the bakeries?  ;) think we may have discovered the cause, the derelict houses in Calis have some mammoth spraying machine thingy going on down there, must of been the wind direction   :)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 18:12:03 PM »
Probably the soddin dogs in Ovacik..nice to talk to you Karrenina ..you know as you do..at THREE AM..I am destroyed today, just determined to stay up until proper bedtime, in the hope we both get some sleep tonight, now that you have found the cause of the noise, you can go around and tell em to SHALLAP..x

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 20:16:59 PM »
Ha yes it was Berni Derek was snoring away, my lovely neighbour heard it to, I was really worrying over what on earth the noise was,as it was quite bizarre, never heard it before, it was really nice not feeling alone   :)some of the dogs here were making noises but kind of in the distance, it defo was a strange old night, I did get back to sleep but knew I had to be up as we had kitchen fitters coming today   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf