Author Topic: Car Park opposite McDonalds  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Car Park opposite McDonalds
« on: January 11, 2018, 15:31:57 PM »
Went to park here today & the entrance was cordoned off. I parked on Tuesday market instead & walked through the car park to town. There's quite a bit of work going on in the car park that, frankly, defies logic; high kerb stones have been put in closing off all the parking spaces on one side behind Sok & also at the front of Carrefour that block the exit from the area by the "ballerina" fountains. Altogether, probably a third of the spaces can no longer be used & the work seems to be ongoing, so probably more spaces will go later.

Does anyone have any idea of what the master plan is here?

Offline Brucat

Re: Car Park opposite McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:16:43 PM »
Went to park here today & the entrance was cordoned off. I parked on Tuesday market instead & walked through the car park to town. There's quite a bit of work going on in the car park that, frankly, defies logic; high kerb stones have been put in closing off all the parking spaces on one side behind Sok & also at the front of Carrefour that block the exit from the area by the "ballerina" fountains. Altogether, probably a third of the spaces can no longer be used & the work seems to be ongoing, so probably more spaces will go later.

Does anyone have any idea of what the master plan is here?
Was told they are making more gardens and statues.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Car Park opposite McDonalds
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 16:22:29 PM »
As an update to this topic, 18 months later & all the high kerb stones that blocked off around half of the spaces & the car park is fully open.

So, what's the master plan now, or is that a change of mayor has meant a change of heart??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf