Author Topic: Restaurants in Ovacik  (Read 5178 times)

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
Re: Restaurants in Ovacik
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2018, 22:50:13 PM »
I just have to find all these places now 😂

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 09:01:57 AM »
Back home unfortunately, we only managed to eat at one of the recommendations which was Aubergine and it was very good. The WiFi was awful and did slightly affect our plans as didn’t have a clue where anything was, we ate at My Way in Hisaronu which was also excellent and Lemon Tree which was okay. I managed to get my Oben fix and met his lovely new wife, food as brilliant as ever and also had a lovely meal at Merhaba. The setting of the Celay is beautiful but think I prefer being nearer to shops etc, we still managed to walk into Hisaronu most days though and got a taxi back. Will put some photos on of visit.

Offline patch

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 11:44:18 AM »
If anyone is still looking for restaurants in Ovacik,  I can recommend the Candlelight restaurant.  We have eaten there on many occasions and it's always excellent.

Offline cassie5

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2018, 11:35:32 AM »
we were on holiday in ovacik august/september of this year,we were on an all inclusive holiday,but like to eat out some nights,we tried the candlelight restaurant twice it was superb, also aubergines which was also superb,but i have to say i think places in this area were struggling due to the exchange rates,and being out of the tourist areas,its a shame because food and service at these establishments were sublime,cost for a meal at the candlelight was for 1 starter,2mains,2pints of keo lager,came to 111 lira just under £14 POUNDS at that time the exchange rate was was just over 8 lira to the pound.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf