Author Topic: 2 tickets for one person for luggage allowance  (Read 2558 times)

Offline waterdragon

2 tickets for one person for luggage allowance
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2010, 17:17:55 PM »
Thanks for all the answers! I know I am a big guy but am unfortunately not 2 people! I know BA let you do this and other scheduled carriers do as well. Seems the bucket charter flight boys try to screw you every which from noon! As for Karennina I am afraid I have no idea whether it would be worth the risk. But I agree is a pain when they change the baggage allowance after your booking.

Best I have found so far is KTHY 25kg included in your flight ticket plus 6kg hand baggage.

Offline jul bri

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2010, 18:43:10 PM »
Karennina,We are flying with flythomas cook.£318.94 for both of us return to bristol,we only booked 8/3/10 when we saw prices that good.
the day before when we looked it was twice that price!
if it was me i would be worried that it could cost another 50pounds each for the extra 5 kilos each!!
Brian is of a different opinion he would take email saying when he booked the price he was quoted included 20kilo and stand his ground.
good luck in what ever you do decide.
Julia

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 21:42:09 PM »
We flew with Onur Air in October and it was 15 kgs each.  Don't know if it's changed since .......

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 22:22:45 PM »
Thanks for replies girls I have realised on printing the email off to use as evidence that is was for our October flights last year not this weeks flights, so am not going to take a chance on being charged will stick with the 15 kilos to be safe!

Offline kizkucuk

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 10:31:36 AM »
Onur Air is 15kg you can add extra before you travel at a reasonable cost - just give them a ring with your booking reference and they will add it on.  

When I moved out last year I flew with Thomson - I rang their call centre a week before I travelled and added an extra case and an extra 20kgs.  It was quite reasonable priced and cheaper than another ticket.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 12:03:32 PM »
i flew with onur and had a spare ticket i used it for the extra space ,but only could take baggage allowance for one

Offline milliemars

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 12:11:16 PM »
Originally posted by kizkucuk

Onur Air is 15kg you can add extra before you travel at a reasonable cost - just give them a ring with your booking reference and they will add it on.  

Any idea if you canadd extra with KTHY and how much it might cost??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf