Author Topic: Annoyed  (Read 3382 times)

Offline peecee

Annoyed
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2010, 11:52:27 AM »
TC are cr*p, they're an American company and the only thing that talks is money.

Has anyone written to TC to complain? (instead of doing it on here)  

Know it's difficult but if travellers start boycotting the airline (AND tell them why) then they (to use the American phrase 'grrr') may take it on board.
It may cost a few quid more but use different airlines, Pegasus treat you like a human being, Onur are OK.  In fact, any airline other than TC are OK.  

Boycott TC!!!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Annoyed
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
Only wish I could be they have the monopoly with us now Flyglobespan have gone bust.

Offline littlereddevil

Annoyed
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2010, 13:38:07 PM »
I always pay for legroom seats although I think it's a ripoff. £36 each ew to choose specific seats.
Jacqui I booked flights yesterday and was only charged £5 cc fee for 2 of us ??
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 13:38:34 PM by littlereddevil »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Annoyed
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2010, 14:12:07 PM »
Thanks for that, I will check it out.

Offline nuttybird

Annoyed
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010, 11:37:51 AM »
Peecee I have written a letter of complaint for this year, complaining about the no inflight entertainment and last year at the apalling service, but as yet I receive nothing worthwhile repeating :( As I live near to Stansted, it is great being so close, but if I want to go to Turkey on certain dates I dont have much choice other than to go with TC. Mum and Dad are flying out with Easyjet this year for the first time, so I will see what they have to say and think about them next year. Unless I want to go from Gatwick, which yes can be cheaper but once the carpark is paid for I may as well have gone from stansted. Never mind. Im sure another letter will be sent to TC when im back this year!  :)

Offline Tineathers

Annoyed
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2010, 12:54:30 PM »
we have flown with Easyjet a few times now, was a bit worried as they don't allocate seat numbers when you check in but found it was okay although a bit of a free for all when the gate opens. We tried speedy boarding for our second & third trips, where you can board first & found that better although you do pay for it. The planes seem to have more legroom & so more comfortable & would have no hesitation on booking with them again. Having said that we are going with Monarch in September because of the price.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf