Author Topic: Easyjet Survey  (Read 2349 times)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Easyjet Survey
« on: November 28, 2011, 20:11:24 PM »
I have just filled in a survey conducted on behalf of Easyjet.
After going through a bit of background stuff the questions turned to EJ's boarding and seat allocation (or lack of it).
It would appear that they are considering dumping the priority boarding for pay for allocation seats. Basically you can pay for the extra legroom seats and for allocated seats at the front half of the plane. (there example was £10 for legroom & £8 for your chosen seats in the front part). I personally would put money on the price being higher than that! If you dont elect to pay for that they will allocate a seat in the back half of the plane to you (rather than the usual stampede) and they say they will try to allocate parties together. Strangely they say this would be £2?
It seems that they are judging customer reaction but it seems to be quite deeply thought out going by the questions.

For my part I told them that flight price is important and to me this seems like yet another 'add on' scheme that makes price comparison more difficult as they lure you in with a cheap base price then stack it with all the extras.:(

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Easyjet Survey
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 09:28:21 AM »
well they have took my money for priority boarding for next year

Offline patrice

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2011, 09:32:08 AM »
Big increase this year with Easyjet Last year we paid £5 each for speady booking this year £20-99 each how do they justify that? :-\

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Easyjet Survey
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2011, 12:38:45 PM »
The only way they justify it is people pay it.
I just crowd on with the plebs.

Offline patrice

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2011, 12:50:37 PM »
Quite agree with you bewva Not yet booked flights for next year with Easyjet but when I do I will not be paying for speedy booking.....no way

Offline turkeysue

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 21:54:45 PM »
easyjet are NOT cheap this year..speedy boarding debit card etc all gone up at least 100%...greedy greedy....gone with monarch as a minny protest..THEN they changed return flights..all this stress to get to the promised land...lol..:-\:D

Offline cheers

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 22:35:06 PM »
Got a good deal with EJ for May and an even better one when they changed the flight times and I was able to change a Monday teatime flight for early Sat morning at no extra cost.
I would never pay for speedy boarding - I just get my elbows out!  Children and Pensioners first of course.  I have been known to save seats for people who have walking difficulties though.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Easyjet Survey
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 08:13:45 AM »
I too would never pay for speedy boarding.The first time I flew with Easyjet this year I thought it was all quite good. However I was not impressed when we disembarked, I had stood up and becos I had an aisle seat the woman in the seat next to me wanted to get up too so asked me to move down the plane, I said I am sorry but I cant as there is nowhere to move to, to which she replied "well you chose an aisle seat it is your job to move to let others out!to which I replied it is not my "job" to do anything and there is nowhere to move too, had to endure her huffing and puffing and muttering away until we could get off but hey ho just thought she made herself look stupid:D

Offline martinp2502

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 08:54:37 AM »
I have paid for speedy boarding and then on the return flight they let the queue for speedy boarding through the door first onto the bus and then the other q followed! As we were taken by the same bus to the aircraft it made no difference! In fact as we got on first we were the last to leave so actually didn't get much of a chance.

We have booked EZY for next year though and as we are bringing back a bike was astonished to find out their fee for a bike is £25! Tommy Cook is £40 and Pegasus is £50, although each time I fly with them I do vow it will be the last until I look for flights again .........

Teresa

Offline kizkucuk

Easyjet Survey
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 10:31:06 AM »
I like Easyjet - their hand luggage polciy is excellent and their prices are good.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 10:40:31 AM by kizkucuk »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf