Author Topic: oops  (Read 754 times)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
oops
« on: September 02, 2008, 16:10:05 PM »
Abu Dhabi - Sulaiman al-Fahim, the tycoon who bought football club Manchester City football club from former That Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, admitted today that he had made a monumental cock-up.

"We thought we were buying the 'City of Manchester' and planned to dismantle it brick by brick and intended to ship it to Abu Dhabi as a tourist attraction", Fahim admitted frankly, "we were so looking forward to having Old Trafford and Coronation Street in the Gulf", he moaned.

An area the size of Manchester had been set aside for the rebuilding of Manchester and tour companies had already started selling holidays to Manchester where tourists could have had a drink in any one of Manchester's 30,000 pubs and been mugged by genuine Manc thugs after their quaff.

The actual residents of Manchester had mixed feelings, "To think we could have been living in the sun, Ronaldo might have stayed as he hates the constant weeing down here". Commented one old codger.

"I'm effing glad we're staying here", said Mal Mobster of Deansgate, "It would have been a horrible person travelling to the away games in the Barclays Premier league".

However, Mancester Council leader Graham Hamstringer was sympathetic to Fahim's plight and told him that they can have Bolton, which is part of Greater Manchester. "We'll be glad to see the back of it frankly", he told our reporter, "It's a pain in the arse and the soccer team is crap". He added.

Bolton, and it's inhabitants will be shipped to the gulf in time for Christmas.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf