Author Topic: Man Utd v Chelsea  (Read 1522 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Man Utd v Chelsea
« on: May 09, 2011, 06:32:46 AM »
Champions in great style, well deserved, made my day :) nothing for Chelsea this year and nothing for Mr Wonderful Mourinho either:D time for Abromovich to get the cheque book out again, have heard Messi,s for sale at 2 billion ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 10:11:05 AM »
Chelsea got what they deserved yesterday - nowt!

Game over now I think.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 13:16:05 PM »
Even given the disasterous start, Chelsea were a huge disappointment.

Multi millionaires who did seem as they were to bothered about the result.[?]

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 13:17:11 PM »
Yep, game over, even for the outside chance Arsenal had before their very very poor - nae terrible performance against Stoke yesterday:( Once again Arsenal are turned over by a team that had prepared to play the team in front of them, in this case Arsenal, rather than the Arsenal system will always win games.  As the old saying goes, they must have seen us coming!

Still there is every hope there will not be a Man U double this year when they come up against Barca in CL final. :)

Offline hydeaway

Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 16:50:43 PM »
As a die hard Blue have to admit a bad season for us. if only our Nov/Dec had been better it would have been a different story but thats football. Dont actually think any of the top four have played that well this season. But good luck to United in the champions league final they are gonner need it, one thinks.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 17:09:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by hydeaway

As a die hard Blue have to admit a bad season for us. if only our Nov/Dec had been better it would have been a different story but thats football. Dont actually think any of the top four have played that well this season. But good luck to United in the champions league final they are gonner need it, one thinks.

well nothing wrong with been a true blue fan Alan, but if you take a look at the tables i think you will find games played, games lost. goals scored and against does,nt agree with you, and at the end of the day chelsea didnt deserve it. and by the way im not a man utd supporter/

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 18:06:46 PM »
Looks like Ancelotti will be on his way soon, they are saying he will return to Roma.   I feel sorry for him, it's a difficult situation knowing just who to play.  Drogba and Torres don't seem to play well together, but, I suppose as the Russian paid so much money for Torres, Ancelotti has to fit him in the team.   It was the first time for months yesterday I actually wanted Torres to score!!   I suspect he will get his jotters along with Ancelotti.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 19:55:00 PM »
Chelsea left themselves a mountain to climb, we gave no one but ourselves to blame. Still be renewing my membership for 2012 season cos Blue is the colour x
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 19:57:43 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 07:03:05 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Gorgeous_bird

Chelsea left themselves a mountain to climb, we gave no one but ourselves to blame. Still be renewing my membership for 2012 season cos Blue is the colour x

if blue,s your colour Abby, try Everton, not so much hassle ;) :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Man Utd v Chelsea
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
To be fair - any decent team would have won it this season as all the top five have been poor. Even little old Spurs could have done it with a little more consistency.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf