Linked Events

• Fethiyespor v Pendikspor: September 30, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Sakaryspor: October 14, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Sariyer: October 28, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Bugas-spor: November 11, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Cankirispor: November 18, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Turgutluspor: December 02, 2012
  • Fethiyespor v Bozuyukspor: December 23, 2012

Author Topic: Fethiyespor 2012/13  (Read 15311 times)

Offline Sleuth

Re: Fethiyespor 2012/13
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 07:17:29 AM »
Yes, we enjoyed the game also, but unfortunately  the ugly scenes outside the ground spoilt the occasion ... we wondered why there was a large police presence  with sheilds  in the stadium... and were disappointed to see large gangs of fethiye fans              ( teenagers) running around outside the stadium picking up chunks of rocks  and trying to chase after the `away` coaches to hurl the rocks at them  :(         not good  :(  and reminded  me of the 1970`s  football hooliganisms in England  >:(
In fairness to Fethiye ,thats the first hint of violance I have witnessed there on  the 4 occasions I have watched them.  But heres an interesting observation... alcohol is always blamed on any violance in the english football grounds in or outside the stadiums... but yesterday at  fethiye  those kids and their threatening behaviour wasnt alcohol  related ???
hope we dont witness those incidents again.. I took a friend with me yesterday for his first time, and not sure if he will go again now as witnessing those unpleasent scenes yesterday did sour the afternoon  somewhat  :(         Yabanci ??  does this happen very regularly at the stadium ? or was this a `one off` ?    as surely regular scenes like that will wreck any chances of a new stadium being built

Offline yabanci

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 13:08:48 PM »
In 5 years of watching Fethiyespor matches the only time I have witnessed crowd trouble was at the Goztepe match about 3 years ago.Your more likely to see a punch up between disgruntled home fans as on the whole away fans in such numbers as Sunday's match are a rarity due to the vast travel distances involved in Turkey.
In the draw for the 3rd round of the Ziraat Cup Fethiye have been drawn away to Altay of Izmir who are currently 2nd in the White Group of League 2. The match is on the 31st October.
Also Fethiye's next home match against Sariyer on October 28th has been MOVED to Mugla's Ataturk Stadium due to pitch maintenance.KO is 13.30.

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 14:04:44 PM »
When we entered the match there was an older Turkish man at the turnstyle shouting and flailing about and arguing with everyone around.
Eventualyy 2 policemen strolled over and kept patting him on the back saying "Ali" . He threw a botlle of water at them but still they did not rise just patted him in to the ground. I'm sure if it was you or I it would have been a different story!

Offline yabanci

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2012, 15:34:45 PM »
Fethiyespor picked up a useful away point this afternoon with a 2-2 draw at Giresunspor. Leading 2-1 with goals from Okan and Kabakci the hosts managed to draw level 5 minutes from time.Fethiye in 10th place on 7 points now.The home game against Sariyer next Sunday is being played in Mugla with a 1.30pm KO.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2012, 14:22:40 PM »
Two draws in a row for Fethiyespor as they could only manage a 1-1 draw with Sariyer this afternoon.Sariyer scored first after 62 minutes and again on 64 mins with an own goal.Fethiye are now down to 11th in the league with 8 points.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2012, 13:33:22 PM »
Fethiyespor's participation in this seasons Turkish Cup came to an end this afternoon with a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Altay from Izmir.The winning goal in the 3rd round tie came in the 89th minute.Another away game in the league on Sunday at Tarsus.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 14:12:53 PM »
Fethiyespor extended their unbeaten league run to 4 games with a 2-0 victory away to Tarsus this afternoon.Two 2nd half goals from Ekram Saricam gave Fethiye the 3 points to take them up to 9th in the league on 11 points.A tougher home match awaits next week as Fethiye take on current league leaders and also unbeaten this season, Polatli Bugsas-spor.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2012, 15:15:46 PM »
Fethiyespor's unbeaten run in the league came to an end this afternoon with a 2-1 defeat against Polatli Bugsas-spor. The visitors from Ankara were somewhat fortunate to go into the half time break 1-0 up,the goal coming from a free kick just before the break.Fethiye were by far the better team and had the better chances.Bugsas had a penalty saved in the 2nd half before making it 2-0 on 70 minutes.Onur Okan ,also scored from a free kick on 89 minutes but Bugsas saw the 4 mins of added time out to remain top of the league and unbeaten.
Fethiye are away in mid-week to Unyespor who are just below them in the league.Then on Sunday they are at home again, to 3rd placed Cankirispor.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 15:21:56 PM »
New coach Mustafa Ceviz got off to a winning start with Fethiyespor this afternoon.Taking over from Erkan Sozleri who resigned just before the Bugsas game last week he inspired the team to a 1-0 victory against a poor Cankirispor team.A Volkan Kabadayi header on the hour mark was enough to earn the 3 points but Fethiye should have won by more.This moves Fethiye up to 9th in the league,on 15 points.Away next weekend to Tepecikspor who are just 1 point and 2 places above Fethiye.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 16:44:04 PM »
The new boss made it 2 wins out of 2 as Fethiyespor managed another 1-0 win,away at Tepecikspor this afternoon.Onur Okan scored with a penalty,right on half time which also resulted in a red card for one of Tepecik's defenders.Fethiye move up to 6th with this win and have a home game to come next Sunday against Turgutluspor.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf