Author Topic: Disgrace  (Read 2572 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Disgrace
« on: June 10, 2016, 19:50:58 PM »

Here we go again, the Euro's haven't started yet but the England fans have. Fighting, rioting, throwing beer bottles

across the streets. The Police are using tear gas and making arrest's.      Makes you proud dunnit.  !!!! >:( >:(

Offline sadler

Re: Disgrace
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 19:53:14 PM »
Agree, Kevin, embarrassing isn't it?  >:(

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 20:03:46 PM »
Feel ashamed to be British. When are these hooligans going to call it a day, like going back to the 80's. We're never going to get rid of our reputation with idiots like that going to get drunk and cause trouble. So embarrassing Sadler your right and Kevin i hope one day we can be proud  >:(

Offline Steve A

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2016, 20:20:35 PM »
If you look at the non sensationalist coverage you may notice that it started when French fans attacked a group of English fans who retaliated .Because a plastic garden chair was thrown the French Police tactics were to wade in with tear gas and batons,the headlines do not always reflect the reality.
Having said all of that it is a disgrace for anyone to be involved in this type of behaviour at what should only be remembered as a proud sporting event.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 21:13:48 PM »

I don't give a sod what started it, with my own eyes I watched the behavior of English "fans" in a square in Marseille tonight.

And it was disgusting,   If we can't stop others getting into our country we've got no chance of stopping these idiot's from

showing us up abroad.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 21:51:31 PM »
Agree Kevin and these idiots probably complain about immigrants coming to UK but think they have the right to travel to other countries and behave as they like.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2016, 22:34:29 PM »
Feel ashamed to be English

I've fixed that for you.

JF

Offline Jack13

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 23:00:02 PM »
thanks john f. saved me posting.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2016, 07:53:00 AM »
After seeing the images and video clips, and reading about the gangs of English drunken `so called ` Football fans ` already fighting and causing havoc in France... much as i like football, and want England to do well... this hurts... but I am half hoping now that England quickly, as is usual, get an early exit from the tournament. . .and the `wee head English yobbo`s.. get the hell out of France...and let the tournament progress......Or .better I wish the French police would arrest the lot of them now and place them all in a compound somewhere for a month !!!

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2016, 08:54:26 AM »
It's always the same when it's so called Football fans going abroad. If this was a rugby league or union tournament there would be hardly any trouble at all, in fact quite the reverse. English football fans are just drunken hooligans and nothing else.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf