Author Topic: Seketur hotel  (Read 3014 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
Seketur hotel
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 06:57:51 AM »
Hi Lance,I thought I had posted a reply but cant see it now,so hence this one. The Secetur restraurant holds an Open Buffet !! you can see it before you buy it.If you strip out the large Efes your have 10 or eleven Lira for the food.I can accept one has no idea how hot the soup may be,but having eaten there on a couple of Occasions before my post If you look down the prom,you will see that most main dishes in any location are around or above 20lira.The Secetur restaurant is full most nights, that should tell you something.As for you comment of where have these people eaten before,can I remind you of your purchase of a prawn cocktail at Guvens that you were charged I believe, 12Lira for.

Offline sagirl

Seketur hotel
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 00:03:37 AM »
We too ate here one night and the food was fine especially for the price and far better than another restaurant on the front that was a lot more expensive!  On the night we ate here we had the beer each which was included in the 15tl and also ordered a large bottle of water, when we got our bill they had not charged us for the water so I called the waiter over to tell him, the manager came over and he gave it to us on the house.  Our faith had been restored in Calis as in the first 5 nights of being in Calis we had been overcharged 3 times in 3 different restaurants!

Offline FrankStanley

Seketur hotel
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 10:13:21 AM »
we ate here also, nothing but praise for the service , food, and price. view of sunst from raised eating area a bonus  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf