Author Topic: Kings garden restaurant  (Read 9659 times)

Offline Janette Din

Re: Kings garden restaurant turkish night
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 20:13:05 PM »
Hi  Salih, we are at Lissa Links Calis 12/8 to 31/8. Can you confirm what night the turkish night is on and also would it be suitable for our 2 children age 7 and 9? if not suitable for the kids is there a better night or is Kings not suitable for the kids?  we can leave them with other family members and come just as adults! Thanks Jan   :)

Offline Janette Din

Re: Kings garden restaurant
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 22:09:59 PM »
sorry just realised that this is in reviews. I will re post in the correct place Jan  :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 22:36:25 PM »
 No great problem Janette - worth reposting the link for arranging pick ups, booking tables at Kings Garden is here: http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=51059.0

Offline Blindside

• Newly Registered
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2015, 09:13:07 AM »
We went to Kings Garden last night. Really enjoyed the food etc and the view made a really nice change as you get a different perspective from up there.

It's in a good spot and the people are very friendly. Definitely worth a visit.

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2015, 20:28:18 PM »
Just returned from another great night  at King's Garden.  Loved the Shrimp Casserole. Just to remind anyone that hasn't been that it's in THE BEST position for an evening meal in  all of Fethiye (in my opinion definitely,  but no doubt many others too). The views across the bay and Fethiye are simply sensational. The food is really very good and the pickup/drop-off  service is very worthwhile and you get to see one of the spectacular rock-tombs for free! (and you really can't miss it -  despite the sad and crappy vandalism)

To top it all off,  Salih is one of the most personable and understanding men you could possibly meet. All-in-all, this is a required experience if you are anywhere in the Calis-Fethiye-Hisaronu area.

I would recommend that you try to arrive before sundown to fully appreciate the panoramic views

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf