Author Topic: How much for six months residency please  (Read 16915 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: How much for six months residency please
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2016, 11:36:01 AM »
Thank you Highlander for the link, there is no way round it for me, il either have to take out residency or leave earlier then i would like to in October, thats if Iv done my workings out correctly which I am pretty sure I have  :(

Offline Inspector

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
Thank you for your post Inspector, I have been sat here for the last hour and half with a 2017 calender counting backwards 180 days from various dates ready for when Easyjet release the final flights of the season tomorrow sadly I dont think I can have all my days without getting residency.
Can you tell me please if we get residency and health insurance will we still need travel insurance as well?
Thank you in advance
Hello Kerennina,
If you have health insurance you don't need Travel Insurance (in Turkey).  Health insurance gives you limited coverage only in Turkey for health problems. Travel insurance coverage area is whole world and gives adventages for lost luggage and tikets turning back to home etc.

Offline Inspector

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2016, 11:39:04 AM »
Cost of 6 months Residency permit.(New application, Not a renewal)
1- 15 lira 4 photographs
2- 10 Lira adress document from Muhtar.
3- 58.50  lira Residency card fee
4- for the first month 25 USD and 5 USD for eache following months = 25 +5+5+5+5+5=50 USD raftly 175 lira(Todays currency rates)
5- Notarisation of rental contract 100 Lira ( If you live in your own house no need to do that)
6- Health Insurance for one year. Health insurance quote depends on your age, height and weight. Here is a sample of one company health insurance quotes.
 Summary 15+10+58.50+175 = 258.5 lira + health insurance +100 lira notarisation (if you live in a rental House)+ Consultancy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf