Author Topic: Monthly Quiz - Monday 25th March - Olive Garden - Yesil Uzumlu Restaurant  (Read 3449 times)

Offline Denise40

FUN QUIZ NIGHT on Monday 25th March - Uzumlu

At The Olive Garden Yesil Uzumlu Restaurant - Special menu offered for those wishing to dine out: PIE NIGHT, Steak & Ale Pie or Chicken & Mushroom Pie (orders for pies required please, PM if eating or call into restaurant with your order(s)

Quiz starts at 8pm.

Raffle and proceeds towards Mad About Mutts.

Offline Denise40

Quiz winners: Big bar of Cadbury's chocolate just in time for Easter  : :)

Quiz Losers: Will leave with nothing!  :-\

Offline Denise40

One of the raffle prizes for Monday's monthly quiz, thanks to Chris & Paul for the donation, might be tempted beforehand though!

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Hi I PM'd Denise on Friday about the quiz and the pies, but have not had a reponse.  Please can you reply Denise, and in case she has not used her e-mail recently can anyone who knows here let her know I am trying to get in touch.   Thanks  :)

Offline Denise40

Hi I PM'd Denise on Friday about the quiz and the pies, but have not had a reponse.  Please can you reply Denise, and in case she has not used her e-mail recently can anyone who knows here let her know I am trying to get in touch.   Thanks   :)
Hi

I did reply to you via the forum message the same day - very strange!! sorry about that, hopefully you can join us next time.

Offline Denise40

A big thank you for everyone who came out and supported us last night for the Monday Month Quiz it was a packed house!

The sum of 330tl was raised for Mad About Mutts.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:12:23 AM by Denise40 »

Offline Eric

A brilliant night, well done to the organizers and the quizmaster, although she did lay one egg  ;) ;D.  Plus......we won the chocolate!!!!! :P :P :P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf