Author Topic: Coronavirus Turkey restrictions  (Read 54219 times)

Offline cenk

Re: Coronavirus Turkey restrictions
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2020, 19:28:03 PM »
All international flights stopped in Turkey now. And intercity travels are subject to local governments' permissions from now.

SM-N950F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2020, 20:10:59 PM »
Still several international flights scheduled to arrive and depart at IST & SAW tomorrow.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2020, 12:27:18 PM »

Offline cenk

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2020, 10:28:30 AM »
HSBC Fethiye branch will be opened only on mondays, wednesdays and fridays between 12:00 - 17:00

Offline pstevens

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2020, 19:03:26 PM »
Hi all I have just an email sent to me via nhs staff advise it is quite lengthy so will try to give you the interesting bits the virus cannot survive sunshine and tempretures above 27 deg c ,taking hot drinks at regular intervals also will kill the virus , holding you breath for 10 seconds in the morning without coughing or discomfort is a safe sign you are clear of the infection disinfecting door handles phones appliances and hand washing is all good practice ,I have sent my good friend mete AY the full letter if anyone wants to see it please send your email address and I will try to forward it cheers stay safe all

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2020, 19:35:23 PM »

The people who post and repost this crap really need to have a serious word with themselves.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2020, 19:45:41 PM »
Hi all I have just an email sent to me via nhs staff advise it is quite lengthy so will try to give you the interesting bits the virus cannot survive sunshine and tempretures above 27 deg c ,taking hot drinks at regular intervals also will kill the virus , holding you breath for 10 seconds in the morning without coughing or discomfort is a safe sign you are clear of the infection disinfecting door handles phones appliances and hand washing is all good practice ,I have sent my good friend mete AY the full letter if anyone wants to see it please send your email address and I will try to forward it cheers stay safe all

pstevens - do you really believe what you have just posted ? For example

1. "the virus cannot survive sunshine and temperatures above 27 deg c "

2. "taking hot drinks at regular intervals also will kill the virus".

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2020, 20:04:41 PM »

Agreed. Thailand 33c. Vietnam 33c. The virus is doing quite well in those temperatures.

Offline davybill

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2020, 08:46:41 AM »

Agreed. Thailand 33c. Vietnam 33c. The virus is doing quite well in those temperatures.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf