Author Topic: Water bills now payable also at Halk Bank  (Read 2761 times)

Offline 5neeky

Water bills now payable also at Halk Bank
« on: March 12, 2004, 11:40:57 AM »
Land of Lights 12/03/04

The municipal water bill may now be settled at the Halk Bank branches as well. On the basis of an agreement reached between the Fethiye Municipality and  Halk Bank, this facility is extended to the citizens. From now on an individual wishing to pay for his water bill may do so at Halk Bank without standing in queue.

An a press conference, Behçet Saatçi,the Mayor ofFethiye, said, "A protocol was

signed betwen Halk Bank and FESKI, the Administration of the Sewer System and Water Works of the Fethiye Municipality, whereby the residents of Fethiye can settle their water bills at the Halk Bank branches throughout Turkey by an automatic payment instruction. I wish to extend my thanks to the Manager and employees of Halk Bank for their assistance in this matter."

Filiz Mullaoğlu, the Branch Manager of Halk Bank in Fethiye, spoke as follows: "As the Mayor stated, we have 522 branches in Turkey and water bills may be settled in any of these branches. We believe that this will facilitate the payments on the part of 26 thousand subscribers of water registered at the Fethiye Municipality. Upon signing the protocol we have completed all the infrastructural work. They can easily manage to settle their bills without having to stand in line."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf