Author Topic: Is it getting expensive ?  (Read 45626 times)

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
Is it getting expensive ?
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2006, 12:24:56 PM »
smudge, which shop did you get the cot in as, on our last visit, staying at NGI park hotel the cots were metal with low side, wife has bent my ear to source high side wooden cot, many thans in advance
charlie

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2006, 19:17:21 PM »
c1 the shop in question is opposite one of the exits to the fish market, next to Sahin Usta a really good kebab shop, the shop has loads of toys and baby stuff outside ( not the kebab shop ).
Directions from mrs smudge= stand with back to PTT, cross over road and up road opposite then first right at the Birlik kebap and its next to second kebap shop. ( i get lost a lot )
Get them to make you custom mattress a lot thinner than the normal ones and only 10 lira, it will make the cot deeper, and dont forget to haggle.

Offline fieldsy

« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2007, 12:45:13 PM »
advise on everything bought an apart in tasyaka for june 2008

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2007, 14:48:11 PM »
Fieldsy why don't you go to members introductions and tell us a bit about yourself, then open a new topic on what you want to know instead of opening a very old thread. Welcome to the forum by the way, you will get most of the answers you need.

Offline Linda1953

« Reply #234 on: February 03, 2007, 08:27:36 AM »
Cor all I can say is I'm glad I dont drink or I'd have been skint long long ago! Although I'm glad I dont have to pay council tax, huge electric gas and water bills plus house repairs so I guess for me it is still cheaper to live here than in the UK for the time being. The flippin kontour keeps going up and I dont have a land line. But simple living is what I'm here for and simple living is what I'm getting so far. My electric bill was 10 lira and my water was 6 lira. Can't complain.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #235 on: February 03, 2007, 19:00:01 PM »
Funny that this thread should re-appear after Scunner got back from Scotland and observed how cheap certain things in England are when compared to Turkey. Whoever started this thread back in early 2005 must be a true visionary!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf