Author Topic: KTHY Flights suspended  (Read 23061 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
KTHY Flights suspended
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2010, 15:17:21 PM »
I am still waiting for my Tesco/mastercard refunds. My last flight out with KTHY should have been Saturday October 23rd, so hopefully I will receive something shortly if your experience is anything to go by JSp....Tried to call then today but just got kept hanging on, so have just faxed them to Gee them up!!!

Offline jsp51

KTHY Flights suspended
« Reply #231 on: November 05, 2010, 13:46:52 PM »
Sue, have you tried this contact number, 01702 271408.
These are the people I dealt with had had no prolems at all.
John

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
KTHY Flights suspended
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2010, 15:18:34 PM »
Thanks John, if I dont hear anything in the next few days I will try that number.  I did get through to them yesterday morning, only to be advised that apparantly, on 11th October, I had settled my claim with KTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! News to me as I have not heard a thing from KTHY during this whole mess!!! It would appear that somebody had keyed wrong information into my case at TESCOS and it has been closed and filed.....they have now reopened it and said I should receive my refunds in the next few days....I await with baited breath...... :)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
KTHY Flights suspended
« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2010, 17:41:34 PM »
at last...result from Tescos! received letter advising that they have recredited my account, but are pursuing further information from the retailer, and may need to claim my money back if necessary.  I presume this is standard wording.........

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf