Author Topic: The Dalaman Airport Naughty List  (Read 8963 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: The Dalaman Airport Naughty List
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2013, 13:51:33 PM »
That is very rude of them indeed to do that re the Turkish delight I think...I am not in the naughty book (yet) but I did get practically screamed at by a horrid woman because I set the alarm off when going through the scanner and I dared to say pardon because I had not heard what you shouted to me, she practically screamed at me to "go back" of course it made sense that was what she had asked me to do but she was really awful... I flew with Pegasus this year and was kind of expecting the cabin crew to be a bit like some of the Dalaman staff (wrong of me to assume that I know) but actually they weren't they were all really friendly and nice and their safety demo is great it is all children in the ad so is entertaining but gets the message across and makes you want to watch it... sorry did  not mean to go off topic....   

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2013, 14:57:16 PM »
So, did she scream at you or just "practically scream" ?  ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2013, 15:02:11 PM »
Um practically scream  ;)either way I was scared :(

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2013, 15:17:38 PM »
The only little Tinker I know is Andy, and he,s only 5 foot 2 in his high heels, love you realy Andy,  :) :D

Offline GlennB

« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2013, 08:45:31 AM »
Yay naughty book again on Friday, this time shish skewers, the ones with the fancy brass ends, what makes it worse is they weren't even mine, I put them in my bag because my make got carried away at the nut and spice stalls in the market, filled his bag to the limit and had no room left!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf