Author Topic: Easyjet email re online check in  (Read 12617 times)

Offline Hamlet

Re: Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2013, 22:55:15 PM »
Heather07, I always check in online when I can and print the boarding passes. You don't need to print it all off, just the first page or two depending on what info there is that is specific to you. Certainly I only ever print off the first page of the boarding card onto. Sheet os A4 and that has everything needed on there.

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2013, 14:23:28 PM »
We have now received an email from easyjet for online check in.  Our flight is in April. 

We have checked in online many times before, and the queues are always shorter at the airport.  This time, we are planning on taking hand luggage only.  If we check in online and print off our boarding passes, do we need to join the queue at all?  Or can we just go straight through?  This is the first time we have only taken hand luggage so not sure what we have to do.

Thanks for any advice.   :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2013, 14:25:16 PM »
Straight to the gate  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Easyjet email re online check in
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2013, 14:26:04 PM »
Via duty free  ;)

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2013, 19:28:54 PM »
Thanks Keith, it may be a slightly different order though - airport lounge first, then the gate via duty free!!!   :)

Ooooh, we'll get our full 3 hours in there then - thats well worth £15 each!   :)   :)   :)

Offline IanK

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 13:20:32 PM »
Julesbob,

don't forget that Easyjet are strict on hand luggage - only 1 bag (of ther right size) per person. So you need to make sure anything else you have (duty free, handbag etc) can be crammed into your 1 carry on bag when you go though the gate.

Ian

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2013, 13:33:44 PM »
Handbags etc but not duty free Ian - you are allowed your hand baggage plus one duty free bag each.

Offline angela

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2013, 13:34:04 PM »
"An overcoat, shawl, umbrella, crutches or walking frame/stick and one standardised bag of goods purchased at the departure airport may also be carried in addition to the one item allowance"

From the Easyjet website today, you can take 1 duty free bag each along with your hand baggage

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2013, 15:20:10 PM »
I have to admire anyone that just takes hand luggage.  It's something I know I could not do.  I look forwardto taking a selection of clothes, shoes etc., on holiday  It's part of  the fun for me.    We just had a weekend in the Highlands and I took the largest suitcase we have, and I filled it, plus I put two coats and some boots in the back of the car. I think it must have been great in the past to go on a cruise and have about 7 suitcases, that where never weighed and porter to push them all along.. 

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2013, 15:29:49 PM »
Just taking hand luggage is brilliant - no queueing up to check in, no waiting at the carousel at the other side - marvellous. Obviously wouldn't do for longer trips but for a long weekend or for those who have a selection of things at their property it's a really handy way to travel.

We are going on a package this year for the first time in a decade or more because it was cheaper - what we are going to find to fill 4x the included 20kg suitcases and 4x 7kg hand baggage I have no idea. Except for the other 3 going with me being young ladies (well two of them anyway!) whereas previously I remember holidaying with a wife and two children. No idea where those kids went...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf