Author Topic: Tranfers  (Read 8607 times)

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
Re: Tranfers
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2013, 21:26:07 PM »
Only can reiterate Pegasus did us proud, waiting at airport, unloaded luggage. Picked us up before time at apartment.  Good communications, no problems, would use again.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 23:17:40 PM »
Seems Pegasus are like Marmite you love them or hate them.  They have had a lot of flack on T.A. with people who have booked private transfers with them and then ended up with other people in their transport.  Also had the same problem reported on here.  So, may be worth telling them you want a private transfer and don't want to end up in a shuttle bus.
http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/calis_beach_questions_and_information/beware_cheap_transfers_52064.0.html

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 23:23:07 PM »
Yes but the point is, what options do you have when you arrive at Dalaman, or get picked up for Dalaman and there are people already in your minibus? You'd be brave to reject the service...

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 15:11:53 PM »
I guess the best option is to have a word with your fellow passengers and ask what they were quoted. Add your costs together and offer half to the driver. Pay for one way - then contact Pegasus to say you booked a private transfer and that you will book someone esle for your return journey.

We had great service from them this year but our friends found themselves sharing when they had booked private. Not sure they would use them again.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2013, 17:38:31 PM »
I think if I was booking I would make Mutlu aware of all the talk about his private transfers and get him to put it in writing that we would be getting what we paid for.  However, after all the complaints, would not dream of using them.

Offline maclarke1

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 19:30:29 PM »
Or just use Fethiye Airport Transfers, never had a problem yet - private airconditioning Mercedes people carriers - at a reasonable price.

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 20:01:48 PM »
Cannot imagine using a company that let me down once, again - let alone twice.
thats why I changed to Pegasus.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 20:21:08 PM »
Did you do this before or after the bad feedback??

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 22:27:13 PM »
No I did it after I got disappointed!!!! I only do things I feel are appropriate, not what I read of others bad experiences!!! I hadn't read the bad feedback, oddly enough I have a mind of my own!!

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 22:27:38 PM »
As already said many times, you can only rate what happens to you, Jaquie is totally against Pegasus but in my experience we have had no problems, so you pays your money and takes your choice, and if you are let down you dont book with them again. A fair assessment I think.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf