Author Topic: Strange things that happen to you at Dalaman Airport  (Read 2151 times)

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
Strange things that happen to you at Dalaman Airport
« on: August 28, 2013, 11:36:28 AM »
Not sure if this topic has been done.

We were at Dalaman Airport last week waiting to board the plane at the gate when this girl steps out
 From where she was working at the tea and coffee shop and puts a cup in front of me and says money,
  Which I can only think she wants unwanted Turkish lire,then does the rounds and then goes back working in the shop and counts her money in the cup.

And what about these Surveys that your asked to fill out ?

Offline Shamless2

Re: Strange things that happen to you at Dalaman Airport
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »
I was in Dalaman airport yesterday and went to the cafe in the boarding area for gate 25, I got 2 bottles of water, choc cake and sandwich, i gave her my money and she handed over the change and receipt, the girl then asked me to wait a minute, she poured me a glass of coke and handed it to me saying its free off her, I said I didn't want it because I don't drink coke, she then handed me a fruit shoot which I also gave backI I was so confused, just put change and receipt in my pocket and related the story to my husband who laughed. When we arrived home I emptied my pockets, found the change and receipt and guess what? I had been charged for the coke and fruit shoot!!!!!!!! Stupid me for not checking the change and receipt, she had charged me before even offering me the drinks

Offline scorcher

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 13:29:58 PM »
Am told that this facility has been called " Pikey's Pantry" by some the customers .

Offline tonysue

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 18:23:36 PM »
So whats the score with the naughty book then ?? gone in it twice now and I dont know why.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 20:09:14 PM »
3 strikes and you are deported for life Tonysue.  ;)

I personally think it is just a record of the people they have caught with something they shouldn't just to prove they carry out the checks.

Offline GlennB

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2013, 22:01:06 PM »
Always pack the dodgy stuff in the wife's case, she's in the naughty book a few times now, biggest panic was when they scanned the case and saw one of those scythe blades they sell in the market that my brother wanted bought back, that made them move!

Offline CLR

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 13:47:53 PM »
What is the naughty book? Sue - don't you dare get yourself banned before you bring over my new 'nook' next week!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf