Author Topic: Cheap Thomas Cook Flights From Manchester In May 2014  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Fran

Re: Cheap Thomas Cook Flights From Manchester In May 2014
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 19:07:52 PM »
Jacqui have a look at jet2 they fly from Blackpool and I think you get 14 days parking for £10.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 20:34:26 PM »
Thanks Fran, I did see Blackpool on the flight schedule at Dalaman, so could be a plan.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 22:58:14 PM »
Great to hear of anyone getting a good deal on a flight.  I have just flown back to Edinburgh with Turkish Airlines from Istanbul.  The service was superb and the price you see is the price you pay which includes your hold luggage and meals.  It was nice to be served a decent and plentiful breakfast served on proper dishes and being supplied with 'real' cutlery.  They are less inclined to charge you for excess luggage either.  I was 5K over with my hold luggage buy they allowed it through without question. Istanbul to Edinburgh was £105, booked earlier this year.  I know that there can be a time delay in Istanbul for onward flights but if you don't have time restraints, it can be worth it.  I would use them to travel to Dalaman next year - May 2014 = £220 return.

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 05:20:47 AM »
Have flown Turkish Airlines a few times and I think they really deserve the awards & praise they get. Nothing seems too much trouble for them, always seem to leave & arrive on time (even when there was heavy snow at Istanbul in February last year). Also their charge for overweight baggage is only 3tl per kilo. 8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf