Author Topic: Flying Out of Antalya  (Read 2227 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Flying Out of Antalya
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:38:16 AM »
It looks as if we may have to fly home earlier than expected in November, in which case it will be cheaper for us to book completely new flights than to amend our existing ones which were dirt cheap, booked months ago. 

I have found quite a good deal out of Antalya airport.  We have never flown in or out of this airport, but having used the search box above, Bati Antalya seem very reasonably priced to get from Fethiye to Antalya.  Are these buses reliable/on time etc?  Before going ahead, just wanted to check if anyone can give me any advice or other means of getting to the airport.

Thanks!   :)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Flying Out of Antalya
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
Yes, both Bati Antalya & the Fethiye bus co are reliable. Allow IRO 5 hours to get from Fethiye otogar to the airport, as it's around an hour from Antalya otogar to the airport.

Offline apollo

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 12:10:58 PM »
There is a regular Belediye bus service between the Antalya otogar and airport . 

The destination boards on the buses are very clear. All of the drivers understand the word "airport" When you get off the Antalya Batı or Fethiye Seyahat bus walk towards the taxi rank and bear to the right. Depending on the volume of traffic in Antalya, the journey can take up to 1.25 hrs.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 12:24:26 PM by apollo »

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »
Thank you both for your helpful replies.   :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 20:32:30 PM »
Agree with what's said above. Also worth bearing in mind is that you can get a taxi from the Otogar to the airport for around 50TL

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf