Author Topic: Urgent Help Needed Re Thomson Flight  (Read 2195 times)

Offline julesbob0303

Urgent Help Needed Re Thomson Flight
« on: October 27, 2013, 08:34:04 AM »
We're flying later today with Easyjet, but our flight back is with Thomson.  Just went online as I realised I hadn't been prompted to print off any boarding passes.  The "Manage My Booking" section doesn't even appear to recognise my booking!  Has anyone else had this problem with Thomson?  We haven't flown with them for years, so not sure of their normal procedure.

I have tried to ring them, but they don't open on a Sunday until 10am.  I have my confirmation of booking etc but my name and booking reference number is just not recognised!  AHHHHHHH, panic mode now - could do without this!  :(

Any help gratefully received but will try and ring them at 10am (just when we should be leaving home!)

Offline keng38

• Never do today what you can put off till tomorrow
Re: Urgent Help Needed Re Thomson Flight
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 08:56:05 AM »
Call at the Thompson desk at Dalaman or even at your departing airport.

Offline blueclad

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 08:56:40 AM »
if you fail on the phone try the Thompson desk @ your departure airport they may help .or try the Thompson agent in dalaman airport on your arrival
have a nice holiday,
Ron

Offline julesbob0303

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 09:03:08 AM »
Thanks to both of you for your advice.  I never thought of that!  I always go into panic mode on the day we fly out, and began worrying this morning when i realised that I have had no contact from Thomsons other than the booking confirmation on the day I booked.  I gave my API at the time - it's just really strange that I cant get into the "Manage My Booking" section.  We normally fly with Easyjet who contact you about something (airport lounge, car park, hotel, car hire etc etc etc!) constantly by email!!!

Mrs Pookie has also just reminded me that we don't normally print off boarding passes anyway for Dalaman (which, despite our 4 or 5 trips a year, I had completely forgotten about!)

Right, I'm off to finish my packing before we leave in two hours time!  I'll try to stop panicking (though these high winds are a little bit worrying ..... :( ).  Ok, Jules, breathe ...................  :)

Thanks again! x

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 11:14:58 AM »
Feel for you Julesbob as I hate being stressed but always seem to manage to get that way on departure day - hope all goes well and enjoy your trip.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf