Author Topic: Sarpedon Travel  (Read 4940 times)

Offline daveG

Sarpedon Travel
« on: December 30, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
After problems with A2B (fraudulent use of my card) called into office of Sarpedon Travel end October. Was led to believe that they
could accommodate me with transfers direct but at an increased rate on A2B which was fine as I did not believe they should lose business
because of A2B/Golf Bookers misdemeanour.So e-mailed the operations manager on 24th Dec-no reply, e-mailed 28th Dec no reply and finally today 30thd Dec cancelled. So back to square one!! >:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Sarpedon Travel
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »
It is Christmas Dave  :)

Offline daveG

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 12:27:44 PM »
I was told they would be open all xmas Keith.

Offline dizzy39

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 13:45:15 PM »
Hi daveG
My operation manager was on his annual leave for 2 weeks and whilst he was away his wife's grandma died so they have had to extend their stay there.  All shuttles have been stopped from 15 Dec to 15 March due to low demand.  we have some existing bookings so if there are rooms on those dates then we try and accommodate people. I am sorry on your date of travel that there are no shuttles running.  There is the option of the havas run bus and if you need help with times etc I can find out for you no problem.  My email is diane@sarpedontours.com you may email me direct and I can help you no problems.  Wishing you a wonderful 2014 Diane

Offline daveG

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 14:58:43 PM »
Thanks for the update Diane. 

Offline dizzy39

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 17:22:01 PM »
your welcome Dave

Offline George Warner

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 15:27:21 PM »
In defense of Sarpedon Travel.
 Somehow we managed to book,earlier in the year a transfer with Resort hoppa, in an out of operations time 17th Dec,after the card cloning problem we paid a visit to Sarpedon just to ensure we did have a transfer.
They did have a record of it but thought it was for a pick-up at the airport rather than an outward journey,after clearing this up the manager explained that we were out of transfer dates but if we didn't mind he could arrange a transfer using the Havas bus.no problem for us.On the morning of the transfer the Sarpedon driver arrived took us to an agreed meeting point for the Havas vehicle,waited.then spoke to the driver and loaded our baggage.,no problem plenty of time even managed to nod off during the journey.
On our return to Dalaman the evening of the 30th Dec there was the Sarpedon driver waiting for us usual place,bottom of the ramp we had a private door to door transfer.
We feel that Sarpedon did far more than we could have expected in the circumstances and will continue to use them when ever we can.

Offline dizzy39

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 20:53:47 PM »
Dear George thank you so much for your lovely comments makes our job so worth while - we look forward to being of service again to you in 2014!! Was lovely to meet you in the office and hope to see you again Diane

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf