Author Topic: Any Thoughts on 2014 Transfers?  (Read 4770 times)

Offline blueclad

Re: Any Thoughts on 2014 Transfers?
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 19:51:27 PM »
We always  stay at the Oykun Hotel  and  use the Oykun Hotel private transfer owned people carrier  or sometimes the owners new car  who would never let anyone down, and are always there on arrival  , the last 3 yrs it was £60 1-2 persons £65 3-6 persons  for 2014 it has gone up to £65 1-2 persons  £75 3-6 persons fully insured, tusurb and a member of staff or the owners themselves are the drivers , for us it is the best swift safe transfer

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 13:07:40 PM »
Good old A2B for me, no matter what people say I've had good service & that's what matters to me!

Same here really -  a couple of niggles but worth every penny. I realised that the reason for much of the hike from this year to next is my 2 kids have gone from child to adult, so we are now 4 adults. This makes shared transfers just a touch under £50 return. For just over £5 more each way I could have a private transfer and none of the waiting around at Dalaman car park, or visiting several other hotels before leaving for the airport.

Who decided 13 year olds were adults anyway? I assure you they are not!!!

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 19:54:12 PM »
Is that taking the current 10% discount offer into account boss?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 21:15:15 PM »
Blueclad, are the Oykun Tursab registered?? just wondering, because I read a thread on TA. saying if your Hotel pick you up and drop you off at the airport and are not Tursab registered, you are insured in the event of an accident.
Fethiye Lovers for us used them twice per year for the last six years, as have my family, we also hire a car from them.  I don't care if they may not be the cheapest, as that is not the deciding factor for us.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 21:15:27 PM »
Is that taking the current 10% discount offer into account boss?

To be honest no, and although classing 13 year olds as adults does irritate me, I'll probably book with them again this year. Also helping with that is JohnF's opinion that transfer prices will be volatile because of volatile petrol prices, which I think is quite correct, and a great incentive to get it booked sooner rather than later.

The drivers are all very good, no texting and phoning and mad overtaking, and I do like that if you have any problem Diane is a PM away.

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2014, 21:42:53 PM »
and I do like that if you have any problem Diane is a PM away.
Best bit about A2B for me too!

Offline dizzy39

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2014, 11:53:49 AM »
Yes I am here through good and bad  :)  A2B/Hoppa prices won't increase if anything they can do down and currently they are giving a discount for booking - hope that doesn't mean I have a wage decrease  :)  :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2014, 19:09:09 PM »
Hi Diane I am just wondering whether A2B/ Resort Hopper  would be putting on any shared transfers to accomadate the new Thomas Cook flights that are starting up from mid Feb from Gatwick if there is enough demand? Reason I ask is I am thinking about booking a flight for Feb but A2b was only offering a private transfer I wondered if you had had any enquiries as of yet? thanks Karen  :)

Offline dizzy39

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2014, 21:25:02 PM »
Hi Karen nothing has been mentioned yet nor has anyone queried about transfers as far as I am aware.  If the situation changes I will let you know  :) Diane

Offline arthur

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 20:26:21 PM »
Dear CBF members,
I want to warn you about a few things that you should pay attention before you book your airport transfers. Please do not take this as an advertisement; I will not share our prices or principles.
While reading your comments, I noticed that you really pay attention to TURSAB registration. Let me share a few details about TURSAB. In order to get TURSAB registration companies have to have an office. There has to be a phone line, fax line, web site and e-mail address  that belongs to the travel agency. An  A Class travel agency has to employ at least one person that can speak a foreign language (Tursab has its own examination to evaluate the language level of the staff ) and has enough information about Turkey’s touristic areas and historical places. When a company is registered, it is given TURSAB boards for their vans.The companies pay for these boards every year and keep the registration.  These ‘Boards’ are the proof of Tursab registration.
However, unfortunately, some travel agency owners rent out these boards. Individual van owners pay for a board and rent it for a year. Therefore; it is not possible to trust all the van that you see a TURSAB board in the front. Before you book, please;
-   Check the web-site of the transfer company and look for TURSAB logo. All the registered companies have to add TURSAB logo to their web-site.
-   Check the address, phone number, fax number and e-mail  when you are given a business card. A card with only a mobile number and ordinary e-mail address taken from hotmail or yahoo, etc is a great proof of illegal transfer man.
-   Check the ‘YEAR’ of TURSAB board shown in the car. When a travel agency pays for the registration, Tursab sends them new parts that shows the year of regiatration for the boards. For this year, there will be 2014 parts attached on the boards.
-   Contact directly with the transfer companies through e-mail or phone calls ( to the office ). Individuals should not be the contact for any  booking. Please do not forget, ‘There is no transfer man; but TRANSFER COMPANY !’
I hope these will help you.
Regards,
Arthur

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf