Author Topic: Jet 2 Easter Offers  (Read 5139 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Jet 2 Easter Offers
« on: April 17, 2014, 19:58:00 PM »
Jet 2 have a strange offer on just now.  Look at there website, see an egg crack and then, if you wish, take advantage of the offer.  :o  ;)

Offline scorcher

Re: Jet 2 Easter Offers
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 22:06:23 PM »
 Their you go!   ;)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 08:44:35 AM »
I have always found their prices to be way above the others.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 08:46:37 AM »
Me to, their services are no good to me but they seem popular with people who stay near the Airports Jet 2 use.

Offline sadler

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 09:00:08 AM »
Their you go!    ;)

Fell on deff ears Scorcher?   ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline scorcher

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 09:04:49 AM »
  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 09:12:44 AM »
Their you go!     ;)

Fell on deff ears Scorcher?    ;)   ;)   ;)

No Sadler, I am not stupid, like a lot of people on this Forum I sometimes make mistakes, but for some reason Scorcher seems to be totally intimated by me and so, I am the only member he closely follows and points out with childish joy any error I make.   I do feel sorry for him, but if he is happy doing this, is its O.K. with me.   So don't be so naive as to think I don't know what he is doing.
I will wait and make a real mistake next time Highlander is asking for Charity Donations, but, on reflections I don't think he reads those threads.

Offline sadler

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 09:36:34 AM »
Oh Jaqui, I am sorry if I have hit a sore spot, it was totally unintentional.  My comment was meant as humour, hence the winking smiley.  I am positive that I have seen you pick up typo errors made by members in the past and meant it in the same vein.   ;)

On the subject of charitable contributions however, I am quite shocked at your outburst to Scorcher.  I do positively know that there are several members of this forum who make very generous contributions to the various charities on here anonymously.  Your comment was quite uncalled for!  >:( >:( >:(

Offline scorcher

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 09:47:59 AM »
Ah JH you are by no means stupid. Many moons ago you rather loftily pointed out that spelling restaurant correctly was beyond the wit of a lot of forum members. Now this from someone who fails to differentiate the difference between advice/advise, loose/lose ,there/their etc and your curious use of capital letters.
Not too clear how I might be "intimated" by you but I am in awe of your ability to hold forth on any topic under the sun. Now I'm fully aware that you are well able to look after yourself - you avatar says it all. Anyone who can smile so beatifically after being divebombed by some seagull deserves huge respect. I tip my fascinator to you! And I would just also point out that I now work for a charity in my retirement and my wife is CEO of another. Luv and kisses - and I want you on my pub quiz team please!.   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2014, 10:05:43 AM »
I agree Scorcher, my fingers engage before my brain does and I do make grammar mistakes when typing, this comes from typing at 60 wpm and not checking thoroughly, however, I am at a lose or maybe loose (that will make you happy) to understand why you follow me around and check my postings all the time.  i think you have an obsession with me.  i once commented on the spelling of "restaurant" when it was asked which word is spelled incorrectly the most and have never been forgiven by you.  There are lots of spelling errors on this forum, but you alway seem to have great joy in picking me up.  I know you have been warned in the past (yes, i have a good memory too) to stop doing this.  However, if it makes you happy who am I to stop you.
It's refreshing to see you writing so much for a change, usually it's just a one line of snide comment.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf