Author Topic: Jet 2 Easter Offers  (Read 5138 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Jet 2 Easter Offers
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2014, 11:05:19 AM »
Scorcher seems to be totally intimated by me .............

Jacqui, I'd like to be intimated if you can drag yourself away from Scorcher's clutches.  ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »
O.K. KKOB... I have many ways to intimidate you that you could like.    ;) ;D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 11:18:44 AM »
I think Jacqui's point is that this forum can do so much positive, and it's a shame when some come here just to contribute negativity. It has been going on for ages, not just to Jacqui but to menthol from pretty much the day she arrived here. I have personally and discreetly asked scorcher to stop this stalking of strong minded females, which he did for a day or two at most.

So I'm asking again, for the last time. If it's spelling and grammar errors that interest you, can I once again recommend Facebook.

Offline Jack13

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 13:54:07 PM »
just to get back on topic Jacqui. have used jet 2 regularly over the last 2 to 3 years. never again. there prices are a total rip off flying to Scotland. having a word with them when I fly back in October not that itll do much good but he ho.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 13:57:29 PM »
I often hear people saying that but we've always managed to get great prices with Jet2 (although never used them to Dalaman). Latest one was EDI to Alicante, no bags or extras, £96 each return. You can't get a train to London and back for that.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 15:16:16 PM »
I recently booked with jet2 to take back 3 bags,booked a seat and paid £233..However, after my accident am unable to go. I spent 2 lots 35 mins in a queueing system waiting for call centre to answer. When I explained they said cancel flight, I questioned this,stating they could forward the date. He went off to speak to a supervisor,came back and agreed to do it. Although the new flight was cheaper, they said it was more than if I had booked on line, and made me pay £62 more. This included admin fee. I paid it,as I am just grateful to be booked on a flight without doing the whole insurance thing. This is my first flight with jet2,so mixed emotions so far..

Offline Jack13

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 21:20:23 PM »
try jet 2 to dalaman scunner. as I said before total rip off. booking 2 suitcases £100!!!!!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2014, 21:26:43 PM »
I take your point. In truth I have never taken a checked in suitcase on any Jet2 flight. It's amazing how long one pair of pants and a wife can last you.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2014, 22:02:55 PM »
Well hubby and I have used Jet2 several times and found them good. The leather seats are quite spacious and dont recline.......a great idea on short haul flights IMHO. We've been trying to fit in week's holiday  to Calis in what's an extremely busy year, and every time we looked, it was stupid money. We checked Thomas cook, Easyjet and Jet2. Then lo & behold, I did my thing about deleting cookies and went on to Jet2 again. To my surprise, there in front of my eyes, was a week from Glasgow to Dalaman, 1 22kg bag and all taxes, £324 altogether. This was at east £150 less than anything I'd seen previously. #happyholidaymaker.
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2014, 22:14:33 PM »
Last year we were picked up in Calis by the superb Fethiye Airport Transfers at 20:50. Having gone through Jet2 check in,
we found ourselves in Duty Free at 21:10.

Amazing !!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf