Author Topic: Pegasus Flight - Edinburgh to Dalaman  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Ray1951

Pegasus Flight - Edinburgh to Dalaman
« on: May 27, 2014, 22:21:33 PM »
A few months ago I booked a return flight with Thomas Cook. The outbound flight on 1 June (Sunday) is from Edinburgh  with Pegasus and the return flight is into Glasgow is on a TC flight.  Is anyone on the 22.10 flight from Edinburgh on Sunday?  This flight does not appear on the 'regular' outbound flights during the summer and when I rang Pegasus they were not aware of this particular flight.  More worrying than this was the fact that Thomas Cook couldn't tell me why neither Edinburgh Airport or Pegasus knew about this flight, in fact neither did the person I spoke to at Thomas Cook's.The guy at TC told me that the flight might not even be listed until 2-3 hours prior to departure. What a set up. I've never heard the likes of this.

Offline Ray1951

Re: Pegasus Flight - Edinburgh to Dalaman
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 13:29:27 PM »
Update on my post. The outbound flight with Pegasus, booked with TC applied the Pegasus rules - very liberal with luggage. My hold luggage weighed 22k and my hand luggage which wasn't weighed was 10k. However my reserved seat and meal were not honoured on this flight and the steward told me that they only had one sandwich on board as they had flown up from Gatwick. Seeing my displeasure and my reference to him not being like Jesus and feeding many people with "one sandwich", he managed to procure a choice of fillet steak or chicken escalopes. I opted for the chicken escalopes and duly PSID the 12 Euros which I shall claim back from Thomas Crook.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf