Author Topic: TC flight on time!  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Jenny1

TC flight on time!
« on: July 10, 2014, 07:11:57 AM »
Flew in with TC last night, 1st time EVER I've flew on time with them.
It was a fab flight, Airbus A330, the one with loo downstairs.
Lovely leather seats, loads of legroom and and 2 seats to myself, enough room for my sweets, books, mags, iPad etc etc, and it only took 3 hours 50, restored my faith in TC-for now  :)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: TC flight on time!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 08:29:33 AM »
Wait til next time.  ;D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 08:39:17 AM »
Give it one more time and then come back and tell us regulars to T.C. how it was.   I think you are lucky to book with T.C. and actually fly with them.  They often take bookings and off load their customers to another airline without telling them.

Offline pops

• Craig
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 09:56:19 AM »
I know of the general "dislike" of TC and I must say I don't particularly like flying with them, mainly because of the distinct lack of legroom and uncomfortable seats....BUT....we have used them on many occasions because of the price and flight times.
In maybe 18/20 flights we have only ever had one delay and that was down to another plane breaking down on the runway after we had boarded and we had to wait on board for almost 2 hours.

Booking flights with them and having flight times changed......Now that's another story.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 09:58:27 AM »
TC must be the worst company flying to Turkey.  From personal experience I can safely say that their food is a disgrace and James Martin should review having his name endorsing it and as for Customer Service - forget it, they do NOT care.  Turkish Airlines and Pegasus win hands down for me.  It's only natural that people will book the cheapest option but given the choice, I'd rather pay a d avoid flying with TC.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 10:21:22 AM »
Turkish Airlines and Pegasus win hands down for me. 

Comparing a flag carrier and a scheduled airline to a charter company is like comparing apples and hippopotamuses.

JF

Offline Jenny1

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
Wait til next time.  ;D
Well yes, I have to fly back with them yet, and yes that's another story, watch this space :)

Offline sadler

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 13:24:07 PM »
Nice to see a positive posting. Jenny 1. In an earlier thread today about tourist numbers being down, someone commented that negative posts could have contributed and I could not agree more. Please let's see some more positivity.  :)

Offline mikeandpat

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 17:23:58 PM »
We were on a TC flight returning to Bristol last September, arrived at Dalaman around 11.30pm to be told we had a delay........... of 16 hours!!! due to hydraulic oil leakon the plane which was still in UK. We were taken to the hotel near the airport and had a room for the night by 12.30, breakfast and lunch the following day - all paid for by TC. Then transferred back to airport for 4 pm flight back,  we also had a meal on the plane (again nothing to pay) which we had not booked which was very nice (do not normally eat plane meals).  We were very pleased with the service we received from TC,  3 reps overseeing the checking in at the hotel and 2 of them staying with us all the time for questions/queries. A positive comment for TC - they ain't always bad.

Offline davybill

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 09:45:22 AM »
My son and daughter in law,went with T/c last night to. Birmingham,
,checked the flight,and it went 1hour 3/4 early,

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf