Author Topic: Manchester Airport Hotels?  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Re: Manchester Airport Hotels?
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 19:28:54 PM »
Stayed At most of them. Had the best deals with holiday extras and especially the mystery ones which you only find out once you've paid. Usually find one which includes a shuttle transfer. Last time was Crowne Plaza in February. Very nice

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 20:18:41 PM »
I live in Alderley Edge (about four miles from the airport).

There are now two Premier Lodges (called North and South but next door to each other!) which are just at the edge of the airport - not walkable to terminals but only a short drive and they often do pretty good park'n'stay rates as well. You know what you're getting with a Premier Inn!

The Rad Blu is very convenient but you are a bit restricted as to where you can eat if you stay there unless you want to drive to Wilmslow or Didsbury or Cheadle etc.

For something a bit different, you could try here - it's just round the corner from my house and I've heard many good things http://www.croftcorner.co.uk

You can walk into Wilmslow to eat in five minutes or so.

If anyone wants any restaurant recommendations or more quirky places to stay, please feel free to drop me a message.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 22:09:44 PM »
Thanks for all the replies. I tend to agree with the 'you know what you get' with a premier inn, and have booked one of the two mentioned. Should a better deal come up I can cancel right up to the day before.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf