Author Topic: Flights over thw Winter Period  (Read 1911 times)

Offline titch

« on: September 25, 2014, 15:05:52 PM »
Can anyone tell me if Pegasus and Turkish Airlines are the only airlines flying into Dalaman over the winter months.  I usually get a flight from Stanstead, change in Istanbul and then continue to Dalaman reversing it back to London after my visit. A real pain.

I heard that there were going to be direct flights into Dalaman over the winter months from Christmas 2014.  Has anyone else heard this and if so which airlines and from what UK airport?

Grateful for input.

Titch

Offline Harmless

Re: Flights over thw Winter Period
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 15:25:52 PM »
Thomas Cook are flying from Gatwick and Manchester weekly and someone told me today that Thomson will be flying from Exteter each week throughout the Winter months.  Thomas Cook will be taking a break during January.

Offline lissa

Re: Flights over thw Winter Period
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 21:36:29 PM »
Very very surprised if Thomson will fly from anywhere in the UK into Dalaman in the winter. Exeter? not likely I feel, if not  even flying from Gatwick! Normally only fly from Antalya in the winter.
Though the Pegasus flight is via Istanbul, if you book the correct flight, it is only one hour inbetween flights so not really a problem. Great prices also.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf