Author Topic: Mr Gadd returns.  (Read 2668 times)

Offline geordieboy

Mr Gadd returns.
« on: August 19, 2008, 08:46:00 AM »
Not a very savoury topic,but while I was eating my cornflakes this morning a report came on the TV that Mr Gadd,or as he's more affectionately known as by his fans  Gary Glitter arrives back in Britain today.
Great,he's served his time,paid his debt to society,all that old balls,when asked the question by some interviewer as to what would happen upon his arrival the answer was '' His name will be placed upon the sex offenders list,and the authorities will keep an eye on him''.
Well,him being a well known pervert I would have expected his name on the list already,preferably at the top,in red.What I think needs clarifying is the '' the authorities'', can't be the police,too busy hounding the motorist,anyway the old tree hugger,civil liberties,power to the minority brigade would have a field day if the police were involved.Only leaves the social services brigade,based upon their performances in the past I would'nt trust them to keep an eye on my pet budgie,would starve to death.
Could I respectfully suggest that some right minded citizen take him round the corner and give him a bullet in the back of his head,he would earn the gratitude of the nation.[:(!]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf