Author Topic: X Factor Shock  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
X Factor Shock
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 19:23:39 PM »
Michelle McManus is now hosting a Scottish prime time TV show at 5pm. She seems happy enough and is on target to be a size 12 by may 2010. good luck to her! :D

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
X Factor Shock
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 19:57:03 PM »
My point exactly :D

The one out of thousands chosen to be the latest singing superstar works on a tea time (NON-PRIMETIME lol) regional TV programme. I guess they chose the right singer then...

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
X Factor Shock
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »
Could anyone please explain WHY there has to be a 'Sing=Off' between the 2 acts with the lowest amount of telephone votes?
 One of the 2 MUST surely have achieved more votes than the other, and therefore, should, in all fairness, go through to the next round on merit, without being subjected to the unfairness of this debacle?
This also points to the fact that telephone voters are being ripped off by spending money registering their votes, which are not even being considered when it comes down to the last 2 acts, unless there is a 'tie' between the 'judges', who, in reality, are not 'judging', but mediating, as the voting public are the true judges!

Quite apart from this, does anyone really believe that Mega rich Simon Cowell gives a' Tinkers Cuss' about what we mere mortals think of his attitude towards everyone involved??
Gordy,
P.S. Stacy is one of the most refreshing young people to appear on T.V, for a long, long time, & Good Luck to her.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 13:00:53 PM by GordonA »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf