Author Topic: Isn't it Ironic ??!!  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »
I don't !

Do you use diabled parking spaces.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 10:53:49 AM »
I've come to the conclusion that there aren't enough disabled people. Their parking spaces are almost always empty and that's why the ablebodied use them so often.

Offline Stan

Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 11:25:47 AM »
"there aren't enough disabled people" ????? Have to be careful , ;)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 12:46:40 PM »
Sorry, too many parking spaces for the disabled.  ;)

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 13:58:44 PM »
I always use the mother and child parking bays, should anyone question me I will point to Gordon and say "big Kid": :) ;)[:o)]

Offline SteveJ

Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2012, 17:13:56 PM »
My partner has twin daughters who are both disabled. People who use Disabled toilets and/or parking spaces should be securely locked into to a wheelchair for a week and then lets see if that experience changes their mind about absuing the facilities which are there to help people who are less able than themselves. A week would do, no need to make it a lifetime.[:(!]

Offline SteveJ

Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 17:22:46 PM »
I forgot to add,  if you park in a disbled paking space without a blue badge and I see you walking happily into a store without any sign of difficulty then when you return to your car there's likely to be a big sticker across your windscreen that says "I'm not disabled I'm just an inconsiderate moron".  It's my one man crusade so go sue me!  

and they are real buggers to get off  :)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2012, 17:48:26 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SteveJ

My partner has twin daughters who are both disabled. People who use Disabled toilets and/or parking spaces should be securely locked into to a wheelchair for a week and then lets see if that experience changes their mind about absuing the facilities which are there to help people who are less able than themselves. A week would do, no need to make it a lifetime.[:(!]

Seems like a good idea. Perhaps a fortnight for the able-bodied who use bogus blue badges as they may be slower to get the message.

Offline cheers

Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2012, 18:27:56 PM »
I have a registered disabled mum and we have never applied for a 'Blue Badge' and never park in a disabled bay even.  If you can't fit into the normal size toilets that are around what are you supposed to do??

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
Isn't it Ironic ??!!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2012, 19:03:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by SteveJ

I forgot to add,  if you park in a disbled paking space without a blue badge and I see you walking happily into a store without any sign of difficulty then when you return to your car there's likely to be a big sticker across your windscreen that says "I'm not disabled I'm just an inconsiderate moron".  It's my one man crusade so go sue me!  

and they are real buggers to get off  :)

So, you're going to make a right twat of yourself if you put one of your stickers on someone's screen and they then come back out of the shop accompanied by somebody in a wheelchair, eh ? You've obviously put a lot of effort into your cunning plan matey. :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf