Author Topic: The fustration is telling...  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
The fustration is telling...
« on: May 06, 2005, 11:44:11 AM »
I'm sure like me there is a few of you that have paid for your palace in the sun and can't wait to get over to Fethiye enjoy the fruits of your labour. Since I purchased my place I have seemed to have turned into this angry, fustrated and snappy person because I know that 4 hours away life could be so much better or have I the rose tinted glasses syndrome?

I seem to snap more at people who drop litter or bad drivers who don't indicate etc (Ok Turkish drivers leave a lot to be desired)
Seeing Scumy chav teenagers with nothing else to do but smash up a bus stop or steal a car etc, I'm sure you get my drift. Is this just a big city problem as I come from Birmingham. Or is it my age? Am I turning into Victor Meldrew at the age of 33.

I think of my childhood in the 70's and going out from dusk til dawn without the fears we have now. Would my daughter have a better childhood growing up in Fethiye? a childhood with the same freedom as I had in the 70's.

I'm just wondering whether anyone else out there feels the same or is it just me being silly?

Steve B

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf