Author Topic: See if you know the Answer...Why is Santa a Woman  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
See if you know the Answer...Why is Santa a Woman
« on: December 27, 2012, 18:27:20 PM »
This is a picture of my lovely Granddaughter Erin (who is now 2 1/2 years old )at her Christmas Party.  She is sitting with Santa. How do we know that Santa is a woman??? 

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: See if you know the Answer...Why is Santa a Woman
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 18:30:57 PM »
Is it any of these reasons ?

1. Santa is a woman because she always remembers Christmas - has never forgotten to show up - even once.

2. Santa is a woman because she is terrific at multi-tasking - running a workshop, running a stable of reindeer, organizing what presents go to whom.

3. Santa is a woman because she believes in animal rights. She doesn't hunt reindeer, rather takes care of reindeer.

4. Santa is a woman because she believes in a cooperative workplace - e.g. listens to the elves' suggestions.

5. Santa is a woman because she doesn't throw presents out of the sleigh to make room for golf clubs.

6. Santa is a woman because she is able to accomplish in one night what it would take a man three weeks to accomplish.

7. Santa is a woman because she accepts milk and cookies in payment and doesn't whine that she wants beer and hot wings

8. Santa is a woman because she never complains that when Christmas is on a Sunday she is missing the football games.

9. Santa is a woman because she is able to actually wrap presents so they don't look like they got run over by a truck.

10. Santa is a woman because she keeps detailed lists for each child instead of "just winging it".

11. Santa is a woman because she is a responsible driver, not one speeding ticket in over 300 years.

12. Santa is a woman because she doesn't say "Pull my finger" when meeting kids.

13. Santa is a woman because her suit is always pressed and neat-looking.

14. Santa is a woman because she doesn't make a mess in your house when she visits.

15. Santa is a woman because she doesn't wake you up and ask you to make her dinner.

16. Santa is a woman because while you are sleeping she is out working.

17. Santa is a woman because she never has a hangover and never calls in sick.

18. Santa is a woman because she loves hanging around shopping malls and meeting people.

19. Santa is a woman because she has seen no need to "soup up" her sleigh. She is content with the factory version.

20. Santa is a woman because only a woman could get away with wearing a hat like that.

21. Santa is a woman because she returns right home after work, doesn't go out and have a drink with the reindeer.

22. Santa is a woman because she never packs the sleigh at the last minute.

23. Santa is a woman because she never gets lost and if she did, she would ask for directions.

24. Santa is a woman because she does not lie on the couch after Christmas expecting to be waited on, because she had a "hard day at work."

25. Santa is a woman because she doesn't play the video games before passing them out to kids.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 18:54:06 PM »
Yes, but that's all lovely, but you have not got the answer yet, and the clue is in the picture. As soon as I saw it I knew it was a woman and there is a very good reason.... Try again.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 19:03:20 PM »
Something to do with the way in which the tunic is fastened ?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 19:15:15 PM »
Damn - I was just about to say that. :(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 19:21:40 PM »
Is a furry muff part of the answer

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 19:35:37 PM »
Is a furry muff part of the answer

:o :-[ :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 19:42:42 PM »
I will put you out of your misery.  As most Santa's are now men.  The new P.C. police will not allow Santa to have children on their knees.  Found this out last month when we took Erin to the Grotto in Kirkcaldy and Santa was sitting on a bench seat so the kids could sit next to him!!! What is the world coming to?

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 19:48:17 PM »
Forgive me Jacqui but that doesn't necessarily mean that the person in the picture is a woman.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 19:49:50 PM »
It could be an Old Queen.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf