Author Topic: do you believe ????????????  (Read 2089 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
do you believe ????????????
« on: September 14, 2005, 21:34:25 PM »
i went for a reading a while back,my 1st was 30yrs ago,so this would be my 2nd one, i was a bit sceptic,but wow .
first he told me my dad was present but just about coming through as he had not been passed over long.TRUE (my dad had passed away suddenly 6 mths before)
he said my dad would like to know why i was the only one who had not visited his grave since he a been buried.TRUE (i was the only one who had not been to the grave since the funeral)
he then said i would get married in a month with the letter J.but could not understand because i am already married TRUE((i did get married in june after getting divorced )
he said i would be with a dark skinned man with all colours around him in my future. TRUE( my husband is a painter and decorator)
he told me i had 3 children and that the boys intials began with J.TRUE(they are called jez and jordan)
he said one would have two children and one would have one;1/2TRUE(jez has just presented me with my first grandchild,so this one is still on going?)
then he said you will move to a house with a brown door.i said no i am quite happy were i live and have no intention too move, and the house where i live has a white door.TRUE( when we bought our villa in turkey it has a brown door)
this reading was done in 2002
i got married in 2003
we bought our place in turkey 2004
and my grandson was born 2005
SPOOKY OR WHAT    :ohave other members had any experience of going to have a physic reading done [?]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2005, 19:59:46 PM by puma »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf