Author Topic: My legal rights?  (Read 1790 times)

Offline LoopyLyn

My legal rights?
« on: September 21, 2005, 18:08:38 PM »
Sorry I need to let off steam.................

Having been banned off a well known forum recently which shows my picture with the words BANNNED MEMBER underneath, which was the thanks I got after being a member of that forum for over 12 months and vitually contributing to its set up along with a good few very informative and useful members who I am still in contact with and who have been banned also.  

The reason for the banning was that I posted cryptic and evasive questions?? Eh? how come all of a sudden my postings are cryptic and evasive?? funny that was never noticed for 12 months of membership before. Have I gone mad in the interim and not noticed?? :o I got mobbed by 3 women on there because I wouldn't answer one of my posts they way they wanted me to answer it and there responses just got bitchier and bitchier, there was one that just sniggered with LOL at everyone of my postings and another that said what did I contribute to the forum, and that I was a useless member of the forum? and when I retaliated in private I might add,so either private emails are being sent back to the moderator or the moderator can ACTUALLY read your pvt email when he says he can't! and I got banned off.  

My sister and brother in law are or were on that forum as I had encourage them to join although as they too were looking for property, I should imagine they won't be going there again after this and I will be encouraging them to join this one instead.  

I am angry that my photograph is still up there for all to see [:(!]and I feel publically humiliated by this and will seek legal action of some sort if they don't take it down.  I'm sorry to post this angry message but that is how I feel today.  I felt very depressed and suffered anxiety after that epi...e on the forum what a nasty do that was! : :)

I don't care about the forum quite frankly but I do care at my picture still be up there as far as I know and I want it taken down or removed (I can always get someone to go in there and check)so how can I go about this?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf