Author Topic: The immigration problem in the UK  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Sleuth

The immigration problem in the UK
« on: March 31, 2006, 07:31:50 AM »
never mind the ID cards.... we need .. ( or needed ) a government with the guts to curb immigration , and be more positive about illegal immigration... instead of ***** footing.. Its probably too late now , this country is on the downward slope rapidly.. east europeans, legal and illegal ones are swarming here in their thousands, working as cheap labour, ruining the construction industry for english tradesmen. Just one example is my son who is a qualified bricklayer and him , like others like are struggling to get jobs because of the 140.000 polish `so called` construction workers over here, working 7 days a week for £40 / £50 a day, and in many cases tax free.... and thats just one example, just the tip of the iceberg... latvians, africans , slovakians... and so on... as well as the drain on our resources from having to house them, and them using our hospitals etc... we need ( or needed ) an Enoch Powell type character to emerge, but no one wanted to be termed as racist...well now its too late thats the problem... yet 95% of the british public are extremely p****d off with immigration, and yet we have no one who will do something about it.... this issue is by far a more important one than ID cards ... sorry to change the topic, but I feel and everyone I personally know feel sooooooooo incensed by the immigration / illegal immigration issue.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf